A few years ago, home monitoring consisted of a security system or camera connected to a smart phone. In today’s world, a home monitoring system enables you to control much more from the convenience of an Iphone or smart phone. Smart home monitoring allows you to see when a light is turned on in your home, if there is any movement in the house, when the temperature changes and get an automatic call or email when your kids come home from school.
Worried that a home monitoring system may not be compatible with some of the appliances and systems in your home? We are happy to tell you that our systems are compatible in any home with a wifi connection. A security monitoring system allows you to be as involved or not with your home while you are away. You can control every detail of your home’s operation while you are away, or you can just be able to check in to see the status of your house if you’d like.
We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite features a home monitoring security system can provide for you. Contact us to learn more about having a home monitoring system installed to keep you and your family safe!
- Know when there is movement in your home
- Know when a light is turned on or off in your home
- Know when the temperature in your home changes
- See you child in their nursery or room
- Know when any door in your home opens
- Know when any window in your home opens
- Know if there is water leak
- Ability to shut off your home’s water while you are away (most home insurance claims are for water damage)
- Know if there is a gas leak
- Ability to shut off your home’s gas while you are away
- Automatically notify authorities if there is a fire while you are away
- Get an automatic email or phone call when someone enters your home
- See who is at your front door or outside or your home
- Record video surveillance inside or outside of your home
- Simulate your home’s lighting to look like someone is home